What is more important, looks or brains?

Come on ladies, fess up.

When you meet a guy, do your knees get shaky by the sight of him, or does his main muscle ( his brain, you dirty girls) attract you?

be honest, and give reasons =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course the first thing people see are looks. I don't want to date a guy who can't keep himself clean. After the first appearance, then comes the personality. My guy has to be able to hold an intellectually stimulating conversation. I can't stand to talk to someone who doesn't understand what they are saying.

So for me, brains are the key. But looks are what draws people in.

What Girls Said 6

• Well what catches our eyes first is the looks, but no one wants an unintelligent guy or a guy who constantly flaunts his brains in every situation possible. Its all about finding a guy who knows how to balance looking good with being smart. They should be aware of both. So I'm not sure of how I would pick between the two. It depends on how smart and how good looking, but personality it key. Sorry for speaking for all girls ha ha this is just my opinion :)

• At the moment I like a guy who at first glance wasn't what I was expecting to fall for. He isn't unattractive at all! But doesn't have the looks I thought I would fall for. [example he is blond and I thought I was more of a brown haired kind gal]. The most attractive thing about him is his personality. He can make me laugh and he can be serious.

So for me its definitely not all about looks.

• Well obviously, at first sight, it's the way he looks. If I glance at him, like what I see, then I think about the brains.

But I simply can't date a guy can't hold a proper, intellectual conversation. They would be just dead boring...unless you just wanted a one night stand. Which I would never...

xx

• well if the guy look average/boring or whatever but he has good personality like funny and intresting and so on then I would go with the brain : D

If the guy were eye candy but his stiff and kinda boring I would say DEUCUES.

=)

• brains always

• Looks to hook up, brains to keep up. (=

What Guys Said 1

• Your brain isn't a muscle and neither is your penis. Please stop insisting they are.