Blond highlights hairspray?

I have light/medium brown hair with naturally blond streaks, I'm wondering, is there any temporary or permanent hairsprays out there to enhance and give my hair a little more shine and bring out the color? My hair gets a nice, golden brown shade in the summer due to the sun but I want something a little more to brighten up my color in the winter/spring.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes this ones great for shine! makes you hair really healthy looking and it holds very well link

And then this one works great to! Garnier Fructis Extra Strong Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray and smells yummier:) link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would personally just either go to the salon and get blond highlights, get a box of blond color for highlights and do it at home, or some drug stores sell this amazing product (really works, but damages hair) that you spray in your hair when you go out or go tanning and it makes your hair blonder!

• Use John frida's brilliant burnett or blond :) sun in, or even lemon and after you style your hair use shine spray

• If you go to sallys buety supply or really any beauty supply and get purple shampoo it brightens blond and I would really recommend any paul mtchell products they work fabulous!