Do girls like blue eyes on guys?

do you think their pretty?

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Blue is lovely. Any color is fine really, I think the shape of the eyes and the depth of color is what's more important. You have nice eyes by the way : )

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Personally, the colour of the guys eyes doesn't really matter. I mean most people find blue eyes on anyone or anything pretty. Big blue eyes of a puppy or the sweet blue eyes of a baby - are they pretty? Yes. Does everyone think so? Most likely (allowing for personal preference of course). But in all honesty, a woman won't care what colour eyes you have. She'll care if, where, and how you look at her with them but, unless the woman is particularly superficial, not having blue eyes will not break, ruin or prevent a relationship from developing or strengthening. Blue eyes are attractive, but so are others, and completely non-essential. =P xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes are beautiful, especially if you have dark hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel the same way about girls. If a girl has really blue eyes and really dark hair, the contrast makes them look awesome.

• Every guy I've had a crush on has blue eyes...blue eyes are absolutely stunning! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • um..yeah! Blue eyes take my breath away ;) you should be proud!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I love blue eyes on guys. And it's not like I choose guys like this to date, but I always seem to end up with a guy with blue eyes. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • blue eyes definitely are!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blue and green eyes are to die for. Of course I wouldn't mind brown eyes, but I'd perfer colored. Blue just makes guys face look cuter, and I would just want to look at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye color doesn't really matter...But I guess there will be certain girls out there that only want to be with guyz that have blue eyes, or only with guys that have brown eyes and so on...

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter what their eye color is. Right now I'm crushing on a blue eyed blond hair boy but I used to like a brown eyed boy. To be honest though, I go off personality first and then looks:)

0|0
    0|0
    • People make assumptions about the personality based on looks rather often. oO

• Well, I guess I can say lots of girls like blue eyes because they can look either sweet and innocent or intense and passionate...does this help alittle more?

What Guys Said 3

• Sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter as long as it's subjectively pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • most girls like brown 0.0

0|1
    0|0