What do you think of plastic surgery?

Guys would you prefer a girl who is natural or a girl who had a lot of work done and looks like a barbie?

girls would you consider doing it?

other comments on the subject are welcome.

I didn't say anything about having one or two procedures...Im talkin about the ones who do excessive amounts. ex Heidi montag. she also had something called back scoop surgery done and now she says she can't hug people
But anyway sorry for phrasing my question that way. I shouldn't have put my personal opinions in there. But I'm still interested in hearing if your for, against or just don't care about plastic surgery

Most Helpful Guy

• A natural looking woman like Lauren Conrad is much better than women who have had a lot of work done like these women: link link link

What Guys Said 5

• If you want our opinions you should ask your questions in a more unbiased fashion.

I'm all for plastic surgery. Cosmetic surgery paves the way for reconstructive surgery. It's a minor sacrifice for a society to suffer plastic surgery addiction in a few in order to provide the best cosmetic reconstruction to those who need it.

It's like civilian versus weapons grade technology. As long as it means progress, it's a necessary evil.

• I'd have no problem with some minor facial changes I guess as long as they were really small, but looking like a stretched-skin barbie is a HUGE turnoff.

• I would prefer a girl who feels comfortable with herself and that I find attractive:)

She doesn't have to look like a barbie tho to be HOT or GORGEOUS in my eyes, if the plastic surgery looks natural that is GOOD! but it looks super fake of course that is nasty to most not all tho lol

Plus if you do have lots of plastic surgery and you are afraid your children will inherit your unattractive features you don't want them to have or something like that, you can always adopt a child. You know what I mean?

• 0|0
    • why would she want to be a size F anyway that is ridiculously big and she is too small for that. smh that is a shame

• Sad that a 23 year old girl was so obsessed with things like beauty that it killed her. That's my thoughts on plastic surgery, it's pathetic for a person to be so obsessed over themselves like that to basically build themselves again.

• I prefer double Ds, be it fake or real doesn't matter

• That's gonna hurt quite a few girls feelings...you didn't really have to answer this.And nooo,i'm not jealous,I have big boobs,but just saying.They are gonna start with the pity party Qs

• Well everyone has their type

• typical dude

What Girls Said 4

• I'm fine if others get plastic surgery if it's for a good reason (reconstructive surgery- breast cancer or are very, very self-conscious about something) but when they get so much that it looks fake and is verging on scary, that's their problem. I don't think I'd ever get plastic surgery (unless it was for reconstructive purposes) just because I've learned to be okay with my (many!) flaws, no matter how annoying. I know on others, flaws can actually become cute and an extra thing you come to love about them :)

• I have nothing against those who choose to get plastic surgery & getting plastic surgery doesn't mean a girl will look plastic,so I think you worded that to get the answers you wanted,no offense.

Yes I would consider it...well,not necessarily plastic,it's more of cosmetic surgery.Plastic,I have no need for inserts,I'm blessed in the chest area(D cup) & well,I don't have as much ass but,I don't care,I don't want a big ass anyways.& my dermatologist said I might need to get a microdermabrasion so I'm sure that makes me a fake bitch.

• I never said everyone who gets plastic surgery is plastic...I was really pertaining to the girls who get a lot of surgery like Heidi Montag. To me she looks like a barbie now.

• According to some of the girls on here it would.I'm not talking about you,I'm talking about some of the other girls on here who seem to think anything and everything can make a girl fake.Like the ones on here who attack girls for wearing makeup.

I wasn't trying to attack you,but given the attitudes I've run into on here,many seem to think one procedure means you're just a dumb bitch.I agree,Heidi Montag was beyond stupid and now she regrets it

• yes people can be a little harsh

• 0|0
  • im planning on getting surgery done as soon as I have the money

• You're so pertyful though,what are you gonna get done?

• yea I have a tiny butt, if my belly would go away it'd fit my body but still be a little on the small side. its not so much about guys, iv just never really been happy with me. I mean ill get all cute lookin just to sit at home and take care of my daughter lol

• Oh well good luck. tell me how your procedure goes lol. Don't get that butt like a kim kardashian size