How many pairs of underwear do you have?

...That you actually wear

i have 25 (I think that's a lot)

i want to see what the average is for guys and girls

How often do you buy new ones?

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't were underwear but I have over a hundered pairs of socks.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Like fourty or fifty, I buy new ones a few times a year but in bulk. And yes I do wear them all, eventually...

0|0
    0|0
  • around 15, I buy some once a year or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underwear?! I Go Commando!

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this "underwear" you speak of, English?

...like 15 pairs or so

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I've never really thought about it...maybe 12 to 15

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll buy new ones when the old ones start to wear out

What Girls Said 11

• over a hundred pair. I used to buy new ones all the time, I was in a committed 3 year relationship and he loved to go underwear shopping. We broke up a few weeks ago, so now I'm just wearing cotton, for the most part. No point in wearing sexy underwear when no one's going to see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't own any clothes.

3|1
    2|0
  • haha I have noooo idea, way to many to count though, that's my impulse buy lol if I see a cute pair for a good deal I get them lol its kinda sad

2|0
    0|0
  • oh... I have an obsession with underwear. something like 50-60 and I wear them all! Yes, it is true. What's the point in buying them if you never wear most of them? No obsession with shoes (I own one pair that I NEVER wear) or bags. I don't own any girlie bags. Messenger or rucksack for me ha ha : )

1|0
    0|0
  • ~ 40 pairs or more.

Sexy thongs, comfy thongs, full bum, period.

I haven't bought new ones since the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 30ish to 40ish.

I hate just plain ones I like them to say things on the butt or have a cute bow, pattern stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 20..

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 - 40

all diffrent types

i buy new ones when ever therers a good sale on at la senza , or I'm going on a date :P

0|0
    0|0
  • never counted. I have quite a few

0|0
    0|0
  • i probably have about 25 or 30, and I usually buy more when I need them. I don't really buy them just because

0|0
    0|0
  • More panties(about 25) than bras(about 15), and an additional 5 complete sets.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I buy new ones if I see something cute and I can afford it at the time.