Girls stare at my girlfreind, why do you do this?? and guys have you noticed this too?

not the first time its happened.. and doesn't happen with all, but with probably half. when I'm out with my girlfreind I catch girls all the time staring at her( a couple of times with a little smirk). I usualy see them glance or look at me first then they look at my girlfriend and hold the look for a few seconds or until they noticed I've caught them...y do you do this? and guys have youve noticed that too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes this has happened to me also.

It used to happen to me with my really pretty girlfriend and my next grifriend who was not as physically attractive. I had a discussion about this with my guy friends and we came to the conclusion that with the pretty girlfriend girls where admiring or even jealous of her looks. and with my next girlfriend who was not as physically atractive they were prob woundering how we ended up together. That's what I think but I've never asked the opinion from a girl.

• so either you girlfriend is really hot or you look hotter then your gf.

What Girls Said 2

• Well they can be look at two things: one, your girlfriend is cute and pretty. Mean she dresses really nice and the style look good on her. Two, she is either ugly or pretty; ugly means how the heck she managed to get you as a boyfriend when she is ugly. Pretty means she is very good looking but you're not.

• Ok, coming from a girl, could be one of two things, we're checking out her outfit, or we're checking her out. You'd be surprise, but most girls are at least bi curious and find each other beautiful and like to look. This doesn't mean every girl wants your girlfriend, it just means you have a good looking one.

What Guys Said 3

• Its called Jealously. They are mad and hatin that your girlfriend got a guy like you and they upset. They see a power couple (meaning BOTH boy and girl look good), and they wish they could get a piece of the action. I have seen this in the clubs numerous times! Its so funny. I'll hang with some hot chick and I see these other girls staring at her constantly, then they look at me...then they cash out from the bar and walk toward their car with their heads down.

I hope that helps man

• Is it really such a bad thing? I'd rather look out for dudes that are after my woman

• strangely I don't catch to many guys staring at my girlfriend but A LOT of girls...as I was writing that I came up with the idea that mabye she's gay and other lez's pick up on that

• Well if she is your girlfriend, the best thing you can get out of that is that she is bi, and as much as I try to help you, as a man that previously dated a bi-sexual girl, it opens a lot of things sexually, why I am not saying 3-some, while it is very possible, but smaller things, talking about the common interests in the female body, but this is all speculation, it would help if you got a clear explanation of her sexuality, it's obvious that you shouldn't pressure her in this sensitive moment

• Where are these girls living? The ones that stare? Girls gone wild should totally go there!