Can I ask my boyfriend if he could send me a piece of clothing or a sweatshirt of his?

Before we were even dating I wore his shirt and his sweatshirt (we were best friends) but now that we're official, I have no idea whether or not it's appropriate to ask for him to send me his sweatshirt. We've been dating for almost 5 months now and it's a LDR. What do you think?

I find it soothing wearing his clothes and since we're a few thousand miles away, having something from him for me to wear would make it seem like he's with me.

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely, it's even more appropritate now that you're together. I gave my girl one of my shirts, I didn't send it but it's the same thing.

Oh, and I think it's great that you went from friends to ldr. Judging by people on this site, that should be imossible :)

• do you think it would mean differently if I asked instead of him giving it to me? Sorry if seems like a ridiculous question; I'm a girl so I think too much lol

aww thanks :) it's really difficult to be honest but he makes it all worth it!

• He'll be flattered! And it would be weird to expect him to offer it. I mean "Hey do you want me to send you my shirt" sounds weird, but "I'd really like to have one of your shirts" sounds great.

• lol yeah you're right that does sound silly. Thank you so much, you really helped!

What Girls Said 0