Do guys really care if a girl has stretch marks??

I have a lot of stretch marks because I was chubby when I was really little and they are still there. Does it matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• ok this is from a comedy special cat Williams the pimp Chronicles but it is 100% true. if your guy cares about them then you are messing around with bitch men. real men know 2 things if they see that ether you where small and got big or big and got small. there not gonna care so don't stress it there with you for you if he is not a bitch of a man. sorry for the language I tried to clean it up a little bit.

What Guys Said 1

• Im pretty sure he is going to notice them, but girls definitely care a lot more about that kind of stuff than guys do. I definitely would not worry about them. I have never heard any guy complain about stretch marks on their girls so I think your safe.

What Girls Said 2

• When you are in love, it doesn't matter, there are also certain creams that may help.

• you can use coco cream for a few month and they will be Gone.

:D