Do guys like spitfire girls?

It seems that guys (not all of them of course) are attracted to shorter girls (5'ish) because they feel the need to protect them. Am I correct? But what about the shorter girls who are spitfires. You know the type. Firery, assertive, and possess the 'don't mess with me' attitude. Do guys still feel the need to protect those kinds of shorter girls, or even like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who the hell told you this protection bs? I really think that's a USA cultural thing. "I'll protect you from the darkness that is the world!" yeah how about no.

Confidence is attractive, as long as you're not a bitch, it's all cool.

What Guys Said 3

• As long as her fireyness and assertiveness don't regularly combine into bitchiness I have no problem with it. If she's constantly argumentative and contrary that can get old really fast, but that's true of anyone, not just short girls.

• that's cute, I like them

• umm those sort of girls you just think woah attitude lol and you sort of just let them be. But I'd help them with anything if they asked :)

Hey you said your a swimmer in one of your answers? Maybe you could give me an honest answer to my question if you don't mind? link

What Girls Said 0