Eyeshadow and mascara without eyeliner?

Would it look incomplete or weird to wear shadow and mascara without any liner? Sometimes I feel that liner gets to feeling to heavy but I feel like mascara is to bare by itself... Ladies your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it doesn't, I like to wear eyeliner with my eyeshadow, but only because it feels like it's incomplete to me. I usually only do a think line on top though, so my lashes look a bit thicker. I also always do a line on bottom using the eyeshadow on my lid, so it's more uniform.

What Guys Said 3

• I see girls do it both ways all the time, & it looks great, with or without eyeliner!

• I would not notice

Course guys aren't well versed there

Not a big deal, though

• I'd do you with or without mascara.

What Girls Said 5

• I am a beauty consultant, so I tell my clients that it is perfectly OK to not wear eyeliner, it does give you a more natural look. If you do decide to wear eyeliner, just remember to either line both top and bottom, or just the top. Never line just the bottom lid.

• No it doesn't look odd, that's what I do every day!(:

I'm wearing a light chamgne on the lid, light grey on the outer V for a litte pop against my blue eyes with one coat of mascara.

I tend to use a darker color eyeshadow as eyeliner. It looks more natural and you can smoke it out if you wanted to(:

• I almost always wear eyeshadow and mascara without eyeliner unless I am going out. I feel that it just has a sweeter, softer look, which is what I'm usually going for. :)

• Not at all! If you feel like it looks too bare just curl your lashes and coat on a bit more mascara, top and bottom. Sometimes light colored shadows and dark eyeliner look kinda funky anyway, I totally know what you mean about it being too heavy. If you feel like its too heavy, it probably is.

• I only do shadow and mascara without eyeliner when I'm in a rush. Otherwise, I wear eyeliner everyday.