Are tattoos hot or not, or iffy?

tattoos, piercings, dreads and gauges on girls tell me your opinion on each of the following please lol. I'd really like to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a person that

- does not consider future implications, perhaps does not care = clean up for her & others involved with her

- does not consider her body artful enough, so thinks this will jazz it up - like furry dice from a car mirror

- might be easier - of looser morals

- a follower of those who body "art", perhaps not a leader on her own trail

- might try anything once

- is covering up a blemish

- might not be from upper class breeding

- got drunk

- got talked into it, might be talked into other things ;)

- plenty of time & money to burn

- pain is of matter to her

- impulsive

Now, depending on what a guy's angle is, good/bad, so would be these impressions to meet his ends

What Guys Said 11

• I prefer natural

Tattoos make girls less attractive, I mean if you cut it down to basics, all a tattoo basically is, is a a permanant black stain on your skin. I don't see how marking your skin would make a girl more attractive.

Gauges are nasty, you will find a very limited amount of guys that are into them but the ones who are might like other things that your not quite into. Plus once you get it, there is no going back, your stuck with a hole in your ear. It won't close up.

Piercings are over rated, I can deal with earings and a belly piercings is bearable but I'm not exactly attracted to it, It is sort of pointless really.

• For most of us over 21, they're a turn off, outside of earrings and very small tattoos done with good taste...

• Tattoos and Piercings are good to an extent, after that theyre just unappealing. Dreads (as in dreadlocks?) most people can't pull them off and gauges, well, they're f***ing disgusting.

• Tattoos and piercings on blondes are a turnoff even if they have a good looking body. Although a belly button piercing on a blond is OK as long as they don't wear slutty clothing to show it off. Tattoos and piercings on other women are good but not too much. Tattoos of peoples faces are a turn off. They can also be a turn-off depending on wear you place the tattoos and piercings. Tramp stamp tattoos are the biggest turn off on any woman. Dreads and gauges are awful on every woman.

• Not a fan. Prefer the natural look. Can't see how they improve what a person is already endowed with facially and body-wise. Often make her look trashy.

• Tattoos are preferable to Down's Syndrome, and that's about as positive as I can get.

• depends on where

• Hot, most are a turn off, turn off, turn off.

• One tattoo, one piercing - hot.

Anything else or more - not.

• tats OK but not a lot of them . dreds no way . piercings depends on what place . gauges no way.

• tats and piercings. limited to none. ask me if you want to know

dreads- I've never heard of on a girl. so I'm not really for it or against it

gauges- no way

What Girls Said 7

• I like them. I have three out of the four, and I don't care what anybody thinks, haha. If you like it, cool. If you don't, oh well, someone else will. That's how I feel about it.

• i personally love tattoos and piercings on guys and girls. as long as its not over done. like sleeves on a girl is gross. gages, I like..but not big gages. dreads, gross...they don't wash them ha ha I have piercings for personal expression and for the purpose of jewelry, like earlobes being pierced. tattoos in my opinion are awesome, you can really tell who a person is by their ink. I don't believe in pointless tats, only meaningful ones. I'm an artist, so tats are a form of art in my eyes, I design my own tats.

• Actually, that's a misconception about dreads. They have to be washed in order to keep them nice. They have to almost be TOO clean, because oil in the hair decreases friction, and you need as much friction as possible to keep them knotted and twisted, otherwise they come loose and unravel more easily, haha. They need to be washed and re-waxed pretty often.

I just thought I should throw that out there, because so many people automatically think 'dirty' when they think of dreads, lol.

• hmm, well thank you for telling me, I do appreciate it. next time I see the chick at my physical therapy..i wil compliment her. I was always told that they couldn't wash them. also, next time someone says that, I will correct them as you did.

• I think tattoo's can look really hot if they are done properly, if they look tacky then they are a big turn off for me. I'm not a fan of peircings myself, but I have seen boys with eye brow peircing which do look really nice! I also think girls look lovely with nose studs... but not rings in there nose! I have my ears peirced twice and I love them! I also have my belly button done, but if I'm honest kinda gets annoyed sometimes! haha

• i think any of them can be cute if done tastefully.

• Everything hot except for the gauges (not really hot on anyone...).

• I say iffy because some look good, some look trashy.

• Tattoos are cool but not on girls it looks trashy, dreads and gauges look awesome and I love piercings! I have dermals right under my collarbone :)