Ladies : What male suit style do you prefer? American/ British / Italian?

what do you prefer...

american suits

link

link

british suits

link

link

italian suits

link

link

• Italian
  • British
  • American
American - Fuller cut suit with more drape. The shoulders are usually natural with minium padding. The jackets are tend to be single vented with a more boxy overall shape. The pants are also more fuller cut throught.

British - Most have padded shoulders with slight waist supression, not as much as the Italian suits. The cut is sume what fuller but not as much as the Continental. the pants are usually very tapered at the botom.

Italian - cut slimmer more close to the body. Usually lighter weight matching the climate conditions. Jackets tend to be side vented with structured shoulders, some have heavily padded shoulders. the pants are cut slim but are not sevearly tappered.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Italian works for me. I don't really dig suits on guys though..I'm more of a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt with a sweater vest kind of girl aha.

• the first picture is the best suit out of all of them !

• I just love suits :)

What Guys Said 2

• (Not a chick, but...) If you have a "European build" ie tall/slim, the Italian definitely is the most edgy and 'stylish' look. If you're built like an American ie square, the American or British is best. Older guys tend to go with the more American cut, while younger tend to go with more emphasized and dramatic 'fitted' cuts these days. Girls probably prefer whichever looks best for your body-type.

• they all look the same like..umm..suits