Fashion advice for a man that wants women's clothing

I'm a guy that's 34 years old. I have worn skirts & dresses for few minutes just to try them on but I think I'd love to dress as a woman and live as a woman for a few days. What should I wear and should I go for it? Do you think it's right for a guy to have a feminine side?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with that if you really want to do it then go ahead and do it. Wear clothing that hides your broad shoulders and also make sure that you wear clothing that gives you the allusion of having boobs. Have fun when you wear dresses skirts heels what ever your want but make sure you don't get too tall with the heels!

What Girls Said 5

• HMMMM if you are trying to get a girl, wear guy clothes... if you don't care about your image... stick w/ your heart!!!!! try wearing vests and turtle necks... they tend to be more on the feminine side.

• Look for clothing that will conceal your large shoulders and lack of boobs or hips--turtlenecks can make you look more endowed, A-line skirts work too.Heck, you can do whatever you want.

• i think you should go for it. im lucky enough to have a boyfriend who is cofortable in his male and fem side,we are about the same size so we can share a lot of our clothes

• There's nothing wrong with doing that. But it depends on you what to wear. You would like skirts or dresses that have splits on the sides or in the back, don't go for anything too short. Shoes are important, you want something that is high and will show your toes, maybe a strappy high heeled sandal or a peep-toe pump. That will go great with a skirt.

• Okay... well I wouldn't find it attractive to see my man dressed up in my clothes... BUT if that's what you're into... then I guess it's okay?!?

Do you have a GIRLFRIEND or a WIFE?!?!

What Guys Said 4

• i think its ok, heck I've had thoughts of doing it, I think the reason we do is because like with b----, we like them because we can't grow them, (unless you're fat and have man b----) its the fact that we can't that makes us like them so much. at least for me that is

i dk anything about fashion, but id say go for it, and good luck

• that is great to hear that someone that will take that risk and especially if your going out in public. I only dress sometimes in the bedroom and will never have the courage to go out in public. Good to see that there are females out there that encourage a guy to do that. I am totally into females and would love to find someone close to help me. Not a lot of females are into guy in female clothing.

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I mean sometimes I let out my feminine side. =P

• Absolutely nothing wrong? You sure about that?

• I'm amazed that all of these women think it's normal for a guy to wear their clothing.....?

I guess times have changed?? I can't connect with this one.....!

• Yes times have changed. But overall I think to the better, even though I am young I sympathize a lot with the older generations and tend to want to conserve some of the things of the past, mostly good things but sometimes the bad things too.

• yes.

red dress

high heels