How often do you wash your hair?

I wash mine every couple of days. If I go longer than that, I get dandruff.

I don't think it needs to be washed everyday unless you workout everyday or something

Most Helpful Girl

• 2-3 times a week. Washing it too much is bad for your hair.

What Guys Said 6

• idk, like 3 or 4 times a week, I guess.

• Well I used to do it everyday, but recently I've been doing it like every 2 or 3 days because straightening it is a pain in the ass.

• Usually twice a day, now (unnecessary, but I like it), but sometimes once a day. If I don't wash it at least once a day, it gets a bit greasy and impossible to properly style and/or control.

• i work out evryday but I can only wash my hair once a week( I have dread locks so the oil are good for them helps the stay nice and tight) but I do have product to make them smell beter and remove dandruf

• twice a day and I workout everyday

• Every other day.

What Girls Said 14

• I shower everyday, but I'll usually tie my hair back every other day, so I don't get my hair wet. It gets really dry and poofy otherwise.

• Every day, because sexy voluminous hair requires the use of product and hairspray.

I tried to stop my addiction to hairspray, I was sober for about three weeks before I slipped and fell back into my habit...

• Every day. If I skip a day it starts to look gross and unclean. Sometimes I wash it twice a day if I'm feeling dirty. I'm kinda OCD about my hair's cleanliness. Lol

• Every other day.

• Every other day cause I dye my hair blue/black, I use a shampoo and conditioner that helps keep the color in longer :D

• Everyday. It gets greasy if I don't.

• Everyday.

I know I shouldn't do it everyday, but it gets greasy otherwise.

• If I'm straightening my hair,then every other day,if I'm going au-naturale with mousse once a day.I have curly hair so it's best not to clean it everyday but I also happen to have an oily scalp(hereditary).

• i'm black and a lot of other black females I know wash their hair once a week (usually weekends). this is because since our hair is coarse and dry naturally, it doesn't get oily fast like people with other hair textures.

• oh I didn't know that. cool

• 2 or 3 days only because I have a perm :)

• everyday. if I don't, it'll get oily

• everyday

• i have very fine (blonde) hair & it shows dirt/oil very easily. I usually wash it every 24-36 hours...sometimes even less frequently (depending on if I'm staying home/not going to see anyone)

• I shower my body everyday, but I wash my hair every other day. I use a shower cap to cover it. You aren't supposed to wash your hair everyday because it gets stripped of its natural oils and proteins, so that's good you don't. If my hair starts to get greasy I'll use Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo.

• ya my hair gets greasy and dandruffy if I don't wash it enough

• Mine cost around $23 but I'm sure they're are cheaper alternatives that work essentially the same. This is a best seller on Ulta and only $7.99 link

• there are*