How do girls like a guy's hair?

How do girls like a guy's hair? Does it matter if his hair is longer or shorter or thicker or thinner? What combination do you like?

• Short and Tapered Haircut
    24% (4)100% (6)43% (10)Vote
  • Short and Blocked Haircut
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Long and flowing straight
    18% (3)0% (0)13% (3)Vote
  • Long and Curly
    12% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • As long as he's a hunk, I don't care.
    40% (7)0% (0)31% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• High and tight.oh wait that's because I don't have a choice lol! Before the Army, I liked my husband's hair to be a little longer.just enough to when he wore a hat it kinda curled out underneath it. I personally like my guys hair thick and wavy, because mine is thick and wavy and used to be curly as a little kid. That way our kids will have nice hair.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Really, any style as long as it's clean and it suits the guy's other features/personality/interests. Typically, I go for guys with short and tapered hair, but I've been attracted to some with long hair, pony tails, mushroom cuts, and even some buzz cuts/bald guys. It all depends on who it is. I'm not picky, as long as it doesn't look awkward or strange. Or mohawks and mullets.not a fan of those.

0|1
    0|0
  • Loooong hair. Preferably curly.

1|1
    0|1
  • According to most of my friends, this is an unusual opinion, but I looove buzz cuts. I mean, they don't suit every guy, but when he's got the right face and personality, mmm! But honestly the haircut isn't that important to me, as long as it's well-groomed (aka trimmed every couple months and CLEAN). Not too into long-hair though.

0|1
    0|0
  • It kinda depends on the guy. I do like the surfer look. But short and gelled a little bit is totally hot too! I like it when I can run my fingers through a guys hair like when we're making out.

0|1
    0|0
  • just clean cut

0|1
    0|0
  • i like guys that looks like they haven't gotten a haircut, fringed. I love thick hair too. any color, every texture.

0|0
    0|1
  • for me, I like a short tapered haircut. it is the best type of hair

0|1
    0|0
  • either long or short but not like a buzz. straight or curly would be cute.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• I'd like to know about this too, I've had my hair change a lot over the year and it seems that it doesn't make a huge difference to me as long as I still groom myself but if I let it get messy then I appear less appealing.

0|1
    0|0