Guys, what do you think of girls with bangs?

like the heavy bangs sort of like kate hudson's in the wedding war movie she did with anne hathaway.

my guy friends all say that bangs are really ugly and I'm just wondering if they are universally correct or if they are just weird lol. thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think those are really 'affected.' They put me off.

What Guys Said 4

• First off, I want to say I think bangs on girls are absolutely gorgeous but I just googled Kate Hudson in wedding wars and have to say that I'm not fond of that style of bangs. I prefer the ones pushed to one side and cover one eye slightly or when a girl has her hair tied back and only there only a few bangs. I guess cute would be a great way to describe the latter.

• whatever floats her boat.

• I love the girls emo hairstyle and they sort of have bangs. that's just hot. unfortunately it seems like only high school girls have that look. google: cute emo girls and look at the images. you'll see what I mean. (who the hell is kate hudson?)

• I don't like them, to be honest.

What Girls Said 2

• i have heavy bangs, like in my picture. I've always liked them but I do wonder why guys hates them too. I push my fringe to a side now. but I still comb it forward when I want to.

when I push it to the side it looks like this.

link

• I don't like!