Women: let's pretend that you are an extremely attractive woman that is desirable by most men....

Would you be more inclined to date one of the many men that you find attractive and have shown obvious interest in dating you, or are you more inclined to be attracted to the guy (whom you also find good looking) that only shows hints of interest in you but most of the time you just can't figure him out?

Most Helpful Girl

• id probably go for the mysterious guy at first.. but there's only so much mystery and uncertainty a girl can handle lol.. you see all these questions asking why he's hot and cold or weird.. at a point, its just better to know that they really want you.

What Girls Said 3

• i have that exact problem... and honestly I went for the one that showed the most interest and willingness to know me... to me it showed character that the other guys didn't have... even though my friends didn't like him he didn't listen to them

• I'd take notice to the man that doesn't play games and

knows what he wants. Some mystery is alright, but after

so long and so much it looks like a game, which is a

complete turnoff to me.

• I'd be more attracted to a man who knows what he wants and goes and gets it.

What Guys Said 1

• Fun fact, did you know that statistically its better for a woman to be considered super attractive by at least half, a little more, and considered kinda unattractive or totally unattractive by the rest?

It has to do with perceived availability but they did a study that showed that women that have some people really not like them get asked out more and by more people than women who are considered universally good looking.