Big difference between how a girl dresses on a daily basis?

I know most of my questions are about clothes and things, and that it is really just up to you what you feel comfortable in etc.. but I'm just curious as to what guys would think, it's not to change how I dress :)

For example yesterday I wore a tight mini-dress with a belt, cardigan, tights and boots and today I wore tight jeans a loose tank top with a long cardigan and heeled ankle boots, or one day I will be dressed completely preppy uggs and light colors and the next day I wear all black, leather jacket and high heels. I've always wondered if guys would even notice and what would they think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a big deal to me whether you vary your outfit a lot or not in routine life.

At work I notice that women tend to wear more different outfits than guys (who will change shirt etc but not much else superficial). I don't particularly notice or appreciate most outfits at work because I don't go to it looking for people to have a romantic or a sexual relationship with.

If we're going out it is nice to make an effort for your partner so I'd try to look my best and hope she did the same. I would definitely notice it in this context if she always had the same stuff on, so I try to change things around a bit more in what I throw on.

What Guys Said 5

• OH, I'd notice! All those outfits sound SOOO HOT! What that says to me is that you have several different interests & facets to your personality, & I find that really cool, cause I do too! If I saw a girl sporting all those dirrefernt looks, I'd want to meet her & go out with her SOOOOOO BADLY...

• I love it when a girl is preppy! I don't care for UGGs that much though. Haha =P I really like it when girls ware boots just not UGGs. The mini-dress combo would have definitely caught my eye though! ;P As for changing styles I think that's cool as long as it always looks feminine (Just my preference), nut I most generally prefer more preppy styles =D good question btw.

• honestly -- that is one of the first things I notice about a girl -- the way she dresses. Now, I understand that clothes and/or shoes don't make the person and they might just want to be comfy that day -- but with what you just described -- yeah, I would notice that...and QUICKLY. (excpet the Uggs...just don't find those to be awesome at all)

• I would definitely notice.

You sound like you have great style!

• I'd notice you wear boots a lot and I hate boots. Fugliest things ever. lol Other than that it's awesome you have variety.

What Girls Said 0