Added height by shoes on men, is it attractive?

Question for the ladies.

If a man stands 6ft tall and wears shoes that make him 3 inches taller (6'3). Would you be as attracted to him as you would a guy that naturally stands 6'3 or would you be shocked that he's not that tall?

• It's a letdown.
  • It's not a problem.
  • You like that he can even be that tall.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you do that at at 6'0? I can see 5'8, perhaps.

Daniel Craig (007) is 5'11. So am I, 6'0 in street Oxfords. I see no problem.

I wear Western boots with a 2.5" heel sometimes. I don't like the lumbering gait.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah cause I make fun of Tom Cruise for wearing man heels .

• Well first off I'm not sure what shoes that can make you 3 inch taller look like. But either way it wouldn't be a trun on.

I mean of course height is attractive on men. But everything taller than me (5,5) is just fine, so I'd say for most girls 6. is good. Also once you get out of your shoes, she's gonna see how 'small' you really are, so where's the point of wearing them in the first place. It's kinda like girls wearing huge push up bras, I don't get it all, sooner or later he's gonna see you completly naked anyways.

I would def not be attracted to guy wearing those shoes as much as to a guy actually being 6,3, I'd think it's weird. And ya I'd be shocked he's not that all.

• I would prefer a 6ft tall man who didn't wear shoes that made him look taller, at 6ft you don't need to be any taller, I would think he was a little insecure, I wouldn't be shocked or disappointed that he wasn't that tall, I would wonder why he felt he needed to appear taller when he is already tall enough

• I can pretty much guarantee your taller than any girl at 6'0 so what does it matter that your not 6'3?

• Yeah I would be shocked.Its just such a superficial thing to do. There wasn't anything off about his height to begin with.

• I'd be shocked that' he'd be wearing shoes that add height at all. I really don't see height being a problem, personally. I do have slight issues with techniques used to make someone look like something their not. As a previous answerer said, it's like a girl wearing a super padded pushup bra.

I mean, I could kind of understand someone on the shorter sire (That being somewhere around 5'6" and under) wearing something that adds to height for practical reasons, but that's about it.

• why would a guy wear 3 inch heels?

• pretty much like basketball shoes, they give you a couple of inches

• then I don't think I would really care. I honeslty probably wouldn't even notice as long as they are normal looking shoes

• that's ridiculous. just be confident in yourself

What Guys Said 0