How long do you take to do your makeup? Guys do you care how long it takes your girlfriend?

I use powder, blush, and eyeliner and I apply it in about 5-10 mins. Yesterday while turning the TV channels I heard a girl saying she took about 1hr to 1hr 30mins depending on where she was going. I thought that was a lot of time on just doing makeup. So my question is how long does it take you, why so long, and what products do you use? Guys what do you think of girls who take a long time just to do their makeup...? Thanks:)

Thank you all for your answers!(=

Most Helpful Girl

• About 10- 15 for me.

I use Elf Pro Foundation Primer. Then I use Clinque Acne Sollutions liquid foundation with a flat brush on the T zone, or I just use Physicans Formula Organic Powder depending on my skin. Then on areas that are still red I use my Smashbox photoready cover up in 2.0. Then (normally) a Covergirl Mascara. Next I use a few light brown or gold eyeshadows to make my ( blue) eyes pop. I use a little bit of Hard Candy Light Bronzer where the sun hits.

That's normally what I do, it looks natural though:D

What Guys Said 4

• Not to sound sexist,but I'm used to the idea of women taking forever to those type of things.

• I don't think it should take longer than 15-20 minutes but hey I'd rather them take longer than coming out like they didn't care at all about their appearance, it goes both ways, we spend time shaving, combing our hair etc.

• makeups just temporary ,originalty is sexy . fresh face with some eyeliner, lipstick and powder would be gud might take about a 5 min I guess... because wen I kiss I don't want to taste sunscream or so ..on my lips

• 5-10 minutes is a good amount of time. anything more than 15 min is ridiculous. if a girl took an hour and a half to do it, just for fun I'd smear her makeup and mess it all up. ha ha.

What Girls Said 18

• Well it depends on my schedule because if I wake up late I won't have time to do my whole face. But I take a long time more than 25 min I use cover girl conceler to cover up any blemishes and under eye circles, cover girl foundation in classic ivory, and which ever face powder I can find, my gel liner in black from maybelline, what ever mascara, I have to curl my lashes because their not curly, sometimes blush in any pink or peach color and eye shadow and sometimes I do a light smokey eye. So I would say about 25-50 min just depending on how early I wake up, but I have to share my bathroom with my sister so I have to wait on her and then find the eyeshadow I want that day I get distracted very easly. But if I have all the things I'm gonna use and no one distracting me I could probably shave down 20-30 min of what it would normally take me on a normal day

• It depends where I'm going. To school I take about 15 minutes. I wear bare minerals foundation, nars desire blush, light neutral colors of eye shadow (mac), a tiny bit of pencil eyeliner, and mascara.

I'm going to suck it up and admit that on the weekend if I'm going somewhere I take 45 minutes or so and that does not include doing my hair and getting dressed. I wear liquid foundation, concealer, translucent powder, highlight, blush, a little bonzer on occasion, eye shadow, pencil/ liquid eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. But that's only if it's somewhere important.

If I have nowhere important to go 0 ha ha I chill at home and run errands with no makeup all the time.

• To apply my Style-Styli eyeliner & Dior Diorshow Mascara,about 3-5 minutes.+ lip balm

Guys don't care.They'd wait a lifetime for Megan Fox if they had the choice

• 10-20 minutes! Depending!

I use bed head by tigi black eyeliner, and concealer foundation powder and eyeshadow (all MAC) and mascara ONLY if I have a gymnastics meet, my eyelashes are long enough naturally (I can't wear glasses even without mascara without my eyelashes curling a little at the lenses..)

it takes longer if I look ike sh*t or not and if I need to do my eyebrowss(:

• I take about 15 Minutes on the regular...But when I'm going out it may take more depending on what I'm doing to my face.

• 20 minutes full face. That includes foundation, eyebrows [but not all the time], eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, sometimes bronzer, and powder

5-10 minutes if I'm just doing foundation, eyeliner, powder, and mascara.

• 1 min or less

i only use eyeliner and lip balm :)

• Probably around 10-15 minutes.

• It takes me about 5-10 minutes in the morning but I only wear mascara and some bare menerals cover up stuff I go for the more natural look

• 5-10 minutes. It's doing my hair that makes me take forever to get ready. Stupid uncooperative hair.

• usually 15-20 minutes :D

• about 5-10mins depending on where I'm going. if its just a normal day then it would take 5 or less.

• It takes me around 5-10 mins.

• Takes me about 10-15 minutes. I use concealer,foundation,eyeliner and mascara on a daily basis

• i just use liquid liner on the outer top edges and mascara so it takes 5 minutes or less.

• 5-15 minutes I guess. I use eyeliner (not much and just on the bottom), mascara (just on top) and then foundation and concealer. and I pluck my eyebrows, so that's why it takes me longer lol

• I typically take between 10 and 20 minutes to do my makeup. Depending on the day, how my skin is doing, what I'm doing that day, etc. I'll apply concealer, liquid foundation, blush/bronzer, and mascara. I rarely use anything more than that.

• I take 15 minutes to do my makeup from start to finish and 30 minutes to shower from start to finish. I use ELF under eye concealer, Revlon PhotoReady foundation, Revlon concealer, eyebrow pencil, eyebrow gel, NARS Orgasm blush, NARS Laguna bronzer, Revlon translucent powder, Too-Faced Neutral Eye Palette, BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette, Revlon eyeliner, Lash Stiletto mascara and chapstick.