What kind of jacket do you have for winter?

I see all of these college chicks wearing puffer jackets, sweatpants and UGGs. Although I detest UGGs with sweatpants because it looks so nasty, I kind of like puffer coats. The jacket I have right now is more like a wool trench coat. I feel kind of odd wearing it compared to everyone else in college...

So what kind of jacket do you wear? You can include a pic of something similar, if you so desire.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a bunch that I switch up all the time.

*a black pea coat

*gray, red, black and white puffy coats

*a navy coat w/fur on the inside

*a plaid motorcycle jacket

*a couple north face's

So I guess that means I fall into the category of most college chicks :)

What Guys Said 9

• link I have something like this, (Anorak) but I cinch in the drawstrings as tight as I can at the waist as it blocks the wind, & it's SO COZY, it feels like I'm zipped in a sleeping bag. Belting a trench coat at the waist can have the same effect, & I think trenches & Anoraks are SOOO cute on girls, but puffy coats are justas cute if not more so, & I've actually seen puffy anoraks... Most girls I know or see where I live switch up between pouffys & trenches, but puffys are more popular. If you like the trench better, don't switch just to fit in, or iof you really like both, get the puffy coat & keep your trench for when you feel like wearing it...

• A polyfill jacket I bought on sale at Burlington's, and a leather motorcycle jacket with the thermal liner in.

• i have my pimp coat. Its made by Zoo York, it has a big furry hood and filled with goose feathers. That thing will keep me warm no matter what!

• I have two:

this one: link

and this one: link

• It sounds cool! Where I live a lot of my friends (girls obviously lol) where both. They both seem to be in with the more stylish/preppy girls atm. I like both styles a lot so it works =D Sorry I din't actually answer your Q. lol ( I agree with the UGGs sweatpants thing too!)

• I always wear leather. I'm gonna look for a nice new tight-fitting leather jacket with open cuffs. I have a big f***ing red jacket that goes down to my knees, that my granny used to wear in the 70s, but it doesn't really suit my current style. Good for when I'm being Skyla, though.

• i have a leather jacket and a yankees reversable letterman jacket depending on which I want to wer and if it is snowing or raining that day

• Usually just a hoodie with a zipper so I can leave it open.

• I layer a hoody with my leather jacket :P

What Girls Said 10

• I'm wearing a favorite of mine<3

It's a red double breasted pea coat

link

It's a little more red though, like this color,

link

and the buttons are black. It fits great, I love it(:

• I wear a not so puffy 80 percent down jacket from uniqlo. Such an awesome jacket,but not super bulky. Also...why in gods name does Jennifer Aniston have a fragrance?(I see it being advertised above)...They need to take that out of sephora and start selling it for 20 bucks in duane reade.Im pretty sure it has a medicinall scent to it...like that halle berry fragrance...gross. *:/

• I have a coat, that's kind of similar to a peacoat I guess? Except it has toggles instead of buttons.

And then I have another one, a light gray peacoat with a hood, but it's too light for winter and also kind of short so I only wear it in the fall.

• I live in Toronto, Canada and TNA & Canadian Goose jackets are insanely popular.

TNA - link

Canadian Goose - link

boots are usually UGGS or some knee-high boots with a little heel.

i just wear this puffy ass purple jacket.

the end.

• Military black cashmere coat with a Russian neck line. :)

I designed it myself and a tailor sew it together for me...

• Eh, I only have light hoodies.It doesn't get too cold down here so I don't need anything big and puffy.

I actually like trench coats. They tend to look nice and classy. ^_^

• Steve Madden Coat.

But most of the time I will wear a under armor jacket.

• try wearing a leather jacket its warm but still fashionable :D

• I have a cool 80s leather jacket that I altered, and a lot of hoodies and cardigans.

• i have a pea coat with a fur trimmed hood