How long does weed stay in your body?

Okay well my friend just called and asked me how long it takes for weed to get out of your system because he might get urine tested. But I don't smoke weed so I can't answer his question haha. Any help please?:)

urine test btw:) sorry...

Most Helpful Guy

• It can vary wildly from 3 to 90 days, but I think traces of it can stay in your hair for a pretty long time. In fact there's speculation that Britney Spears shaved her head to avoid a hair follicle test that would've been used against her at her custody hearing.

What Guys Said 6

• Water and stuff are just myths like crackers to help sober up. Couple of weeks. If he's worried, he should probably stop smoking. He can always google it though.

• Depends on the quality of what you smoked, how much/often you smoke, and your body's metabolism. It can be anywhere from a couple days up to 90 for detection. 90 isn't very likely though. Even for a heavy smoker they're usually fine after about a month.

So I guess if you want an answer specific to you then answer these:

How often do you smoke?

Do/did you smoke really high quality weed.

Do you work out or anything?

Have you been smoking for a while or did you just try it recently?

• around 3hrs

• 3 months maximum

• link

Not long. A few weeks for a urine test.

• Whats the urine test for? If its a hospital test they don't do anything about it.

What Girls Said 3

• If he never smokes pot (or only does infrequently), it shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to a month. But if he starts chugging a whole bunch of water between now and his p*ss test he should be fine. If he smokes more regularly than that he might need to buy some cleansing solution from a local store, but again, he should be fine.

Let him know that there are a lot of resources about this on the internet ... that should help him out and possibly calm him down if he's really worried about this.

• 14 days. if you drink hella water less it just depends on how much water you drink and how much you p*ss lol. if you drink hella monster it leaves faster!

• three weeks is usually the safest bet. that's the time line I've alwaysed use and its worked everytime.