Color hair and color eyes?

what color hair do you prefer and what color eyes do you prefer?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't really thought about this one before ... but, I have to say, I think that blue/green eyes are very attractive, because they are very piercing ...

Not that it's any sort of deal-breaker, or course! And hair is hair is hair as far as I'm concerned!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Brunette hair, or black hair, with either hazel green or brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • From my experience I've been very attracted to brunettes with brown eyes, take Mary-Louise Parker for example. Amazingly enough I'm not very attracted to blondes, but this could be because I'm naturally blond hair as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I have green/blueish eyes with dirty blond hair and i am happy with it. What i dislike are my damn curls! They go willy nilly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes so I will prefer em with green, blue, or hazel for some reasons. And I don't care the hair color as long as her hair hair is long;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ginger/red hair with green or blue eyes. Sucker for that combo

0|0
    0|0
  • i like blue eyed blonds but my girlfriend has black hair and brown eyes, but shw's part Puerto Rican so I'm OK with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I love dark hair on guys, brown, dark brown or black is so sexy in my opinion. I don't mind what eye color as long as he has nice eyes, but I do love guys with long eyelashes, no idea why lol :)

Kayla & Kendall x

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pretty much all combinations but I think dark hair and light green eyes are really awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • With guys for some reason I've always liked brown hair, never blond even though I'm blond. And the eyes depend on the person, usually green or brown.

But all guys are special in their own way so it can change for me depending on the guy(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair and brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark hair with green/hazel eyes and blond hair with blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown and blue...because that's what I have lol

0|0
    0|0