What is favorite style jeans on guys?

Wash, fit, color, cut, or just brand... what is the best look?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i LOVE the look of gray skinny jeans. not like painfull skinny, like a little tighter than a straight leg. just a little. as long as they're small at the bottom and aren't too tight at the butt. like this exactly: link

and my second fav or just a plain dark wash straight leg just like this: link I LOVEEE this pair from all angles, the sides and the butt. love em. :)

what I don't like: link link <<a little too much... link <these are only exceptional on SOME guys. most of the time not. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • i forgot to put, on the ones I don't like, the only reason I don't like the second link, is because its a little too much. and the third link is only exceptional on some guys, but most of the time not. (:

What Girls Said 8

• It will depend on your body shape =) and personal preference. However, I can't say I've ever met a woman who likes seeing the jeans hang halfway down the butt and showing the wearers boxers. =/ So, as long as you don't do that, any pair of jeans is fine =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything other than skinny jeans and super baggy jeans. I like dark blue and just ones that fit well. Get some quality ones, not some cheap ass $10 ones because chances are the fit will be horrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and please so underwear showing, make sure they fit your hips correctly.

• I like american eagle jeans on guys.

And light wash, faded wash, and dark wash

0|1
    0|0
  • Black jeans. Not too loose, not too tight. Not baggy or low so I could see his underwear. :/ lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark wash skinny jeansz but no too tight C:

0|0
    0|0
  • dark jeans and sort of skinny is my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess like normal american eagle (or similar) jeans. not too lose, not too tight. and don't dont don't wear them around your ankles...if your jeans don't fit BUY A BELT

0|0
    0|0
  • no holes, well fitting, not too tight or too baggy, but just right. I like dark colors

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It should have some flair/design to it like stripes or artwork on the back, torn jeans (made that way) can look good. I have these crazy white jeans slim fit with black lighting/veins by versace in vegas, I've gotten so many compliments on them. I was walking down the vegas strip and women actually hit on ME they liked my style so much lol

0|0
    0|0