What kind of shoes would you want a girl to wear?

I know that this is a really weird and uncommon question but I'm very bored and just curious

What would you pic?

Vans, converse, heels, sneakers ... Etc

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I couldn't possibly care less what sort of shoes a girl wears. You might as well ask me what type of stomach bacteria I'd like her to have.

4|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl wearing heels are sexy ... I know that wouldn't wear them most of the time I'm sure but just seeing the girl in them would be hot from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I guess they are sexy

But I prefer converse because they are more comfy and more my style

My sister loooooves heels though. Put a pair of 6 inch heels in front of her and she'll grab them before you can even blink

• Anything the girl is comfy in is GREAT with me! I'll notice a girl's shoes if she points them out, but that's the LAST thing I go out of my way to look at & judge. When I DO NOTICE gute shoes, I'll compliment them, but NO shoe is a deal breaker...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what shoes a girl wears...

I'm a GUY, what do I care about shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vans or converse

1|0
    0|0
  • When dressing up, heels, always heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • pointy toed heels (at least 4 inches -- higher if she likes)...single sexiest shoe in my opinion

0|0
    0|1
  • while I love heels. it'd be impractical to wear them everyday, and I realize that. so usually a good substitute for that are flats. I dislike vans/converse and sneakers on a girl and heels are impractical to wear everyday. so like I said, flats are a good substitution

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• all guys like heels :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like puma shoes xD

0|0
    0|0
  • comfortable ones.

0|0
    0|0