0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they're not a big deal at all. I don't care

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol... I wish there were more girls like you :P

What Girls Said 8

• its fine once in a while... you can get this garnier roller stuff for men which really helps tired eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm I dunno... ill have to look into it... but thanks for the tip lol :P

• Doesnt bother me, I get that badly too. An ex once asked me why I had black eyes, so I had to explain to him that its just my face, though I don't think they're that bad =/.This is why I'm glad I'm a girl and can wear concealer..

0|0
    0|0
    • Awww.. yeah lol. There is an up side with girls :) ... what an ass though -__- ... that's like saying... ''why are you fat?'' -__-

• Get some sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • No big deal. Honestly, I don't care about dark circles. Plus I would be an hypocrite if it bothered me because I have them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make you look kinda ill, why don't you just try getting more sleep?

0|0
    0|0
    • Cus there a natural characteristic : / ... Lack of skin only makes your skin more pale, making the undereyes more prominant, because of the bad circulation... its just weak, broken cappillaries under the eyes :/ .. and you know what happens when a cappillary breaks : /

• Show All
    • Oh, and it could also be caused by an allergy.

• Lol... I'm aware :P ... but thankyou very much for the concerns and tips ;) :P happy question/ answering! :D

• Dark circles?

They aren't exactly attractive but it depends.

You could go to the dermatologist

0|0
    0|0
    • Dermatologist?... What would they do?

• Figure out why you have them.Or give you creams,generally a Vitamin K cream because it's a known dark circle "fix"

• Awesome lol.. ill look into it ;) .. thanks :) ... But I've researched a lot and haven't found anything that will totally clear it up : /

• Buy liquid concelur , however you spell it hah

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I think that's a common thing for pretty much everyone nowadays..and people sometimes get them because of allergies

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.