What should I wear to look great on my date tonight?

You don't have to tell me that my date should like me for me and not what I'm wearing/look like; I get it. But that's no excuse to not try and look my best. It's going to be a casual date, so no skirts or cocktail dresses (especially because it's 15 degrees out and I have to take the subway, which is a 10 minute walk from my house).

This is how I dress normally: link

I'd like something a little nicer than that. Most my clothes come from Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, and Hollister, to give you a sense of my style. I'm straightening my hair. And if you want to give makeup tips, I have pale skin and green eyes.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, the outfit in your link is REALLY CUTE! I see you have the jacket belted at the waist, so what about a variation of that? Some jeans or cute pants with a belted sweater or top. YUou have a figure that you could pull off ANY outfit! Do you wear anything tucked in ever? That would look cute & flattering on you too, or you would look great without belting or tucking the top. I see you have a GREAT fashion sense. What would you usually wear to an interview or somewhere slightly dressier? Again, I think whatever you wear is gonna look AMAZING! Wish I could help more, but I hpe I helped SOME! Have a GREAT date...

What Guys Said 3

• I personally am a fan of sophistication. You obviously have some marketable assets, but on a date, I think its better to cover up and just leave "hints" of them. Namely because showing cleavage (not that you always do or anything) is going to have him thinking "wow I want to get into that" as opposed to "Yeah I am really digging who this girl is." You should dress however it is you want him to view you. If you want something long term and serious, then dress classy/cute, if you want just a casual intimate relationship then of course you can wear something a bit more provocative. hope this helps :)

• just wear some tight jeans and a tight shirt. anything that makes your body look good. girls make a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be. but tight is good and less is more.

what you had on looked pretty good except the sweat pants. lose those. wear jeans instead. showing off the boobs is always a nice plus too.

• not that I know much about fashion for girls but, why does it say cali on your pants. if you said your in 15 degree weather (like myself)?

• i bought them from a store in california

• fitted sweater with a lace cami underneath, tight jeans, and heeled knee high boots

• nice

What Girls Said 2

• dark wash jeans with cute boots/heels brown or black, v-neck green sweater with a necklace and a scarf.

lol specific. I don't even really know what kind of clothes you have. as for makeup don't go over the top, bronzer maybe, I normally don't even do lipstick or gloss if its a casual date, but you could gloss it up if you wanted. id go with an earthy kinda palate, browns or grays for the eyes

• wear dark wash skinny jeans cute falts or pumps if your trooper and a flowy tank witha blazer but if its warm you can go without a blazer and add some jewlyry like rings or a logn necklace :)