Am I the only one who's disgusted by arm hair on girls?

Am I the only one who's disgusted by arm hair on girls? And, let's not forget leg hair too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well guess what? I like my arm hair. It's not like us girls have endless amount of time to do everything that will please you guys! I mean it's hard enough (but I keep up with it) to shave legs and tweeze brows and all that stuff. Besides, the arm hair helps in winter! lol

What Girls Said 10

• lol I get you man, I've got almost none hair on my arms so whenever I see a 'regular' girl I'm like WTF ...monkey . hahah jk tho it's absolutely normal you should either accept it or look for or keep looking for someone , may be hard tho :D

• what?Every girl has arm hair.Ive got arm hair...but it doesn't look like Robin Williams or anything. I shaved it once when I was very young,and then decided to never do it again.I like my arm hair. Legs and other places are regularly taken care of though.Arm hair is normal...mine isn't going anywhere.:)

• legs, armpits and lady parts should be clean shaved, but I think it looks for more disgusting when girls shave their arms and it grows back and like patches it nasty, I think fine fair hair on arms is fine.

• 1|1
  • Oh f*** off with the no arm hair.

• yeahhh no your not its really gross I barely had any hair on my arms but I still wax them and my legs ofcourse and hopefully get it lasered hir removal because waxing takes forever and shaving makes it gross and grows faster :/

• I am with you on that one. I shave my arms, legs and other parts of my body. I'm not like real hairy its just I don't like hair on my arms and legs.

• I personally dislike body hair on myself or on my partner.It's natural but not attractive on either sex

• What if its just like blond hair.

• I think blond hair is fine. But I have to admit, I'm kind of turned off by black or brown arm/leg hair. This is kind of a rude question, though...

• i shave my legs and bikini area, but not my arms. The hair on my arms are really light and fine, so you can't relly see them anyways

What Guys Said 4

• I'm used to being Hispanic and Portuguese women and they usually have arm hair at the least showing. Which I honestly don't mind at all. For the other parts I guess it would depend on HOW MUCH?! As long as she doesn't have more than me. lmao

• i actually like it.

• I don't even notice arm hair really. Maybe if the woman was super hairy or something it might be weird but normally I don't care about arm hair at all. Legs I like shaved since that is what I'm used to and smooth legs feel so good lol.

• No.