Why are spiked heels so sexy to guys?

Why are spiked heels so sexy to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love to see girls in high, thin spiky heels. They make the legs and bum look great and put a wiggle in the walk. Somehow, high heels are exciting. The combination of a skirt and high heels is very sexy. My girlfriend wears high heels and stockings most of the time, because she says she gets loads more attention than if she wears flat shoes or clumpy heels. She also has great legs and figure so I guess that helps! Sometimes she wears her highest heels and stockings when we have sex-phew! That really gets me going. Flat or thick heels are unflattering and just plain frumpy-don't wear 'em girls.

What Guys Said 2

• Cuz it makes our wee wees go boom. J/K - Well 'Mr Anonymous' hit it right on the nail.makes the legs and badonky-donk look WOW. Plus it accentuates the curves on a woman's body :)

• I love to see girls in high, thin spiky heels. They make the legs and bum look great and put a wiggle in the walk. Somehow, high heels are exciting. The combination of a skirt and high heels is very sexy. Flat heels are unflattering and just plain frumpy-don't wear 'em girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Because it elongates the body. presenting you as if you were taller. they love the long legs. trust me I know