Guys, why don't you like makeup on girls?

Guys say they don't like makeup on girls I just don't understand why..

Can you guys explain please?

Most Helpful Guy

• We like make up on girls what we don't like is when it looks like your face is covered in paste. learn to correctly apply makeup and it can add some edge to your look

What Guys Said 4

• Well, most guys will agree that it looks nice if make-up is used to enhance, but not to change, a girl's face. If you like your cheekbones and bring them out, or if you make your eyes stand out a bit or make them a bit smoky if you're going out on town one night, sure. But a lot of girls just overexaggerate to a ridiculous degree.

• I LOVE when girls wear makeup, yet I'm fine with natural too. TOO MUCH can look like the girl's trying too hard & has no self confidence, but no makeup or lack of makeup would turn me off or be a deal breaker...

• I think a better way of putting it is guys don't like tons of makeup caked on super thick and obvious. subtlety works well. except for that black sh*t girls put around their eyes. what's that called mascara, eye liner? I like that. like with those emo girls who put a lot of that on. it makes their eyes look pretty imo.

• depends on the make-up... dating a girl with clown make-up is scary... o_0

What Girls Said 6

• Because there are a lot of girls who put way too much on and it just looks fake and not good at all... I'm personally not a fan of make-up, a tiny bit is all you need really if you ever use it. But honestly it's just not necessary, girls look a lot more beautiful naturally than they do covered in eye shadow and blush and lipstick and everything else.

• I don't think its that they hate makeup, they just want it to look natural and not get on them and stuff. So natural makeup and stuff would be alright, but really heavy makeup is I think what they hate. A lot of the time they say they prefer girls without makeup, but I think its because they think that those girls who wear sheer natural makeup aren't wearing any, when they actually are wearing a bit..maybe =/

• Weird cause you always see the guys flirting with girls that wear makeup.

• I think if it's in exess than it might be obnoxious to them...like if you look like a clown...but if you look good I think it's fine.:)

• Guys do like makeup.

Exhibit A: Megan Fox

• asked and answered so many times. at least a few times a day. do a search and you'll find more answers than you know what to do with