Reasons why a guy would constantly look at your profile on facebook?

it's all in the question/

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably likes you. Or if he doesn't know you very well maybe he is trying to get an idea of you and your lifestyle. Either way you shouldn't let him go too long without pokeing him about it. I know it might be touchy if you like him or he likes you and you guys don't feel the same for each other. But if he is doing it cause he is interested in you than your OK to poke him about it. If he isn't nessesarily interested in you then depending on what he is writting he sounds like he is creeping your page a bit much. Just make sure he's not clingy.

What Guys Said 1

• got a crush on you

What Girls Said 4

• what is with the anonymous lol

definatly got someone on their mind they want to impress. like they all said

• he likes you :)

• He's probably intrested and wants to know what your up to.

How do you know he's looking at your profile ?

• Because he comments on most of my stuff&talks about who has been posting on my wall and about my pics on there at school..

• He doesn't like you, and wants to make sure you are still around for him to ignore...

• BTW I was being sarcastic... for what other reason would anyone bother to do that? And I want to know how you know that as well...

• Dunno:S

because he keeps talking about who was writing on my wall&stuff I've written, he keeps talking about my pics on there aswell <-all that sorts of stuff..how else would he be looking at it all lol..