How do you rate a girl?

hellooo! I'm curious to know how would you guys out there rate a girl! :p

lets say she's 5ft5, hazel eyes, dark hair, fair skin, D cup and a bit round around the hips (which means size 8 in jean ^^)

and I'd also like to know what makes you attracted to a girl! like I get jealous that my friends keep getting free drinks and are hit on every time we go out while I stand there feeling stupid! (and basically I'm not ugly :P I've been told I'm pretty :) )

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I rate girls is in this link .If your pretty then why don't you upload a pic? I'm attracted to girls that are like Cassadee Pope,Valerie Poxleitner, and Lauren Conrad.

What Guys Said 4

• We rate girls if we see the girl with our eyes. Pics please.

• you can't really tell from a description such as yours. Its very hard to rate someone unless you've seen them. If you want to, and only if you feel comfortable, send me a picture and I'll rate you honestly, through a message on here or something, or add me so I can see what you look like. Not trying to get some pics to masturbate to, if that's what you're thinking, I just want to help. ;)

• hum hum hummmm I'll think about it :P

to be honest its not that I'm not confident! I used to be really shy but I grew out of it (years in training :P) but now I can say that I'm confident (most of the time) and really outgoing! and then when I'm out with my friends they get all the attention (even though BOTH of them are super shy but one of them has managed to get herself a boyfriend! )

everyone says confidence is the key... I'm starting to think there's some sort of tactic I dt know bout :P

• well I haven't heard of any such tactic. its up to you whether you do or not - I don't really mind. its just that that's what I thought the q was asking, so I thought id try and help as best I could :)

• I rate a girl on a scale of 1-10.

• A pretty face will do

What Girls Said 0