What would you consider a lot of makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you resemble an orange, or someone from New jersey.

What Guys Said 4

• If I can see it from across the room, or if your skin colour could be found on a variety of citrus fruit, but never on a human being, then it's too much.

• You can tell when its too much. When you get this kinda plasticic glean, its too much. If your face isn't in a fairly natural skin coloration as the rest of your skin, then its too much. If you can feel it on you, its way too much.

I love girls in too much makeup myself =]

• So you like girls with a lot of makeup if they look pretty?

• No its not so much that, I've just got a bit of a fetish, ha ha =] But I like a pretty girl nomatter what she does, really. Because I have to otherwise I wouldn't find her pretty, you know?

• The main b*tch in this video link

• When small children start mistaking you for a clown.

What Girls Said 5

• I can't stand when girls have foundation that's to light or to dark for their complexion. Or they have a blue eyeshadow with a red lip and they look like a clown.

hence the link

link

• If the skin on your neck is a very different color from the skin on your neck, really think lines of eyeliner, any kind of heavy eye makeup, or all over heavy i.e. dramatic eyes and dramatic lips.

• When you can tell your wearing it, and every time you touch your face you get it on your hands.

• When you see it, you'll know.

• Makeup that doesn't look natural (very obvious eyeshadow, dark blush, very heavy mascara, etc.)