Do shorts over tights look cute?

So, I have these fishnet-ish tights that are really cute, they kinda look like this link but without the garter belt and all, and I was wondering what you think about wearing jean short shorts over that? Does it look trashy or cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear what you want.I wear shorts and tights as well.Who gives two craps about what anyone thinks. :)

What Guys Said 6

• The whole shorts and stockings/tights thing just looks stupid. I don't know why girls do it.

• I 2nd this It honestly reminds me of 80s hookers haha

• I just think its convenient because I'm a summer person and I loveee shorts lol, but in winter its so cold so at least tights make it a little bit better, you know? thanks though :)

• Here's a suggestion. Jeggings, trousers or sweat-pants/joggies

• If you look like this link then its OK but its kind of odd. Looking like this link would be better.

• No, that's hella cute and sexy! Wear it with a top that's not long enough to cover it, that would be a shame... :P JK It would still be sexy witha long top...

• Looks awesome. I'm actually going out later to get some lacey black tights to go under my new denim shorts =] But it wouldn't look anything like that would, you know, they're different. I haven't actually seen that done before. That'll look awesome ^_^

• Totally hot

• Sexy... :P

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I like the shorts and tights combo. But they have to be solid tights, and with regular jean shorts it looks kinda trashy. If you wear it like this link

or like this

link

it looks really good ! :) I do it all the time

• No I don't like it, but that's just me.

• No

• i don't like the look but it works for some people

• Go for it! I think it looks cute :)

• um, no. just no