Do you think I should get colored contacts?

I've always liked my brown eyes but some days I'm just bored with them.

I'm thinking of getting a pair but I have NO idea what color...what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha wth, I think I've seen you on youtube before.

Or... am I just putting random things into my head? Either way, it makes me feel like a creeper.

Anyway, I think your natural brown eyes would look best with your current hair/skin tone, but if you were to get colored contacts, I'd say green. Green would also look good with your hair/skin tone, and I feel like it'd be the most natural-looking option as opposed to something like... blue. That just screams fake. Just be sure that the green isn't too bright or unnatural, unless that's the look you were going for, haha. Some people get colored contacts because they like that extreme look, but in the end it really just depends on what you want.

• haha I have a youtube channel so you probably have!

yeah I just want something natural looking that'll still pop though.

What Guys Said 11

• Dark brown is my favorite color for eyes. The funny thing is the advertisement to the right of your question says "Want Sexy Eyes? Try Colored Contact Lenses From only $29.99.

• I like all colors of eyes and natural color is preferable to me. Big brown eyes are gorgeous!

A friend of mine with pretty brown eyes had grey contacts for a while, they were really cool! But I still preferred her natural eye color on her :)

• I reckon brown eyes look good on you, but if you're really bored of brown try Sapphire Blue or

Jade Green. If you want more suggestions check this out: link

It has a chart for 'Best color contacts' (it's the chart in the middle between the other two charts).

If you're still unsatisfied just stick to brown because we both know it suits you lol! :P

• Don't.

• Get Amethyst or Amber, haha. Something lej. Or UV ones, hahaha.

• Get brown

• No get clear.

• No, you look good as you are

• Brown eyes can be very attractive. I have green eyes so I never get bored :D.

• Are you legit?

• I've heard that black is the current fashion.

What Girls Said 6

• I got tired of my eye color for a while too and bought some intense blue ones.

I think these ones link would look awesome, especially on you =) Not the best picture of them but google doll eye contacts and you can see some more.

• Don't get them...well unless you really really want them.And if you do get them,get them fitted or else they could damage your eyes.Seriously.Maybe try green? :)

• colored contacts make people look bug eyed and freaky.

It's also in terrible taste.

• I think you could rock green eyes

• what's your youtube account?

• i think brown is the best color for your skin tone and hair color. blue or green would look unnatural on you