How Many People Like Tamales?

If so which kind do you like? I'm eating some by the way Lol I hardly doubt I will get some answers, I have not met any people of my raza Lol

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all kind of tamales!

except bean ones

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• me encantaaaaaaaaaa tamales de pollo! yes they are amazing, no I'm not hispanic but the language worked best to express my love of tamlaes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No one from your *raza*? Where do you live?

Haha, I like 'em. I thought one was pretty good but then someone else they weren't *as* good so I don't think I've eaten enough to be an expert, expert.

I don't think I can eat them by itself, though...it's usually with rice and beans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes,I love tamales<333

Salvadoran and Peruvian are my favorites but gotta love the Mexican ones too...I like chicken and I also like beef...my mom hates ones but loves the other.I think I like pork?Not sure.

0|1
    0|1
  • tamales are bomb.. I like all of them except the sweet ones those are gross.

0|1
    0|1
  • Haha Lmao I Love Tamales!. Ha I Like Different Kinds(: Haha Your Funny!.(:

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I have not ate Tamales for like a 2 years and I just finished eating 4 pork ones there so yummy:) but I miss my moms/;

• Omq I like eat tamales like almost every weekend that we have a party(: ilove the pork one their hella qood!. Aww/:

• List of tamales I like in order:

1. Salvadorian Style

2. Mexican Style(with the green sauce)

3. Colombian Style

4. Mexican Style(with the red sauce)

5. Mole Style

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tamales they are so good. I love mostly all mexican food but I'm not mexican tho

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha Tamales are the best especially to eat them in the Mexican. So you don't have to be Mexican

What Guys Said 4

• i make them all the time they are delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • HOT, SPICY TOMALE

0|0
    0|1
  • ? ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of them.

0|0