Does anyone else think that Paris Hilton's "hotness" is overrated?

I can't be the only one that thinks this way.

Here is another probing, eye-opening question for all of you wonderful users to give your input on.

Thanks for clicking and responding. :)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Her supposed "hotness"? Not when I can see her rib cage.

What Girls Said 7

• i totally agree. Its no longer the actual attractivness of the celebs anymore. Her name and all the money, fame and image attached to it make her supposedly hot . There is nothing special about that blond bimbo who can't think of more ways to spend her money instead of doing some sort of good.

• Lol. She used to be SO popular among the media. They even said after she got out of jail, she would probably get even more popular. Now she's just a nobody.

• Ugh...she is terribly lame...and an idiot. I just wish she would give me some of her money.

• The question is,"was paris hilton ever considered hot?" lol...

I think she had her time and now she's a nobody media wise

• it is? she's not even hot

• I don't think she's hot or pretty at all. Wide square jaw, skinny body, no waist to hip ratio, no feminine facial features at all...yeah I don't see it at all. The media hypes up who they wanna hype up and everyone just falls in line just because. I never thought she was pretty

• I've never heard her referred to as hot... as far as I know the world considers her a joke lol.

What Guys Said 8

• She's far too pale for my tastes (not to mention shallow and dullwitted), but I s'pose it all depends on who you ask.

• most celebrities hotness is overstated, including hers.

• Yes, she's just a well dresssed spoiled girl...Who can't stay out of trouble..

• You're not the only one. I personally find her offensive to look at. That level of vacuous ignorance is physically painful.

• At one point she was hot but not anymore.

• I've never heard anything but unbridled hate for her, apart from when me and my mum talk about her, LOL.

• Hard for something that doesn't exist to be overrated ;)

• Vastly over rated