What do you think of this tattoo idea?

i want to get this on my ribs

You can't quit until you try

You can't live until you die

You can't learn to tell the truth

Until you learn to lie

You can't breathe until you choke

You gotta laugh when you're the joke

There's nothing like a funeral

To make you feel alive

Just open your eyes, just open your eyes

And see that Life is Beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure why not...

What Girls Said 4

• Haha, someone is a Sixx AM fan. Love them, and that song is amazing. I say if you wanna get it and/ or ir means something to you go for it, you don't need anyone's permission or approval!(:

• Hell yea sixx am is awesome and nikki sixx is a musical genius his music and words speek to so many people

• i like it...but there's a lot of text. how about just the first stanza or just the last stanza? I feel like those 2 stanzas can stand alone and are pretty powerful as is.

• i dig it.. do you know what kind of letter style?

• i was thinking old English but its to common so I think some sort of cursive

• yea that's sounds cool, I think it would look nice in a script style.

• No. Too much text. Besides it'll rattle like mad, and ask any decent tattooist they'd rather design a proper piece of artwork than a bit of cod poetry.

What Guys Said 1

• The ribs are painful as f*** and you're writing a book on them. You're going to be hating life.