What is in style now?

My birthday is coming up and I am going out with my hubby to celebrate, but I do not know what to wear. I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I want to look a little sexier (but still classy) for our night out. I don't even know where to start looking for trendy clothes. Any suggestions, or maybe a fashion website that will point me in the right direction as far as styles to look for.

If it helps any I am fairly thin (size 6) with an hourglass figure:)

I have no clue why this is in sexuality? When I posted it I put it in style!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if you're in the UK, US or elsewhere but here are some quick suggestions:

If you've got great legs, then:

link

This one is very classy but also has a little sexiness (probably because it's red)

link

This is cute, kinda classy but if it's teamed up with appropriate makeup and accessories, I'm sure you'll end up looking sexy in it lol

link

I love this dress so I figured you might too :D

link

And one more...

link

If you didn't like any of them :( then here's a list of websites you can look up to find something that's more you:

www.littlewoods.com

www.bananarepublic.co.uk

www.republic.co.uk

www.monsoon.co.uk

www.asos.com

www.krisp.co.uk

Enjoy :)

• Thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for!

• No problem :) thanks for best answer :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2