When you close your eyes at night?

what is the last thing you think of?

Most Helpful Guy

• I cuddle up with my teddy bear ( fcuk off. I don't care what people think if I still sleep with one) and think about school, work, events that happened that day and my dream girl.

• I LOLd at what you said in the brackets. ^^

What Guys Said 12

• Her.

• satan

• I think of cuddling with this woman link

• The girl I like.

• cuddling too :(

• the girl I have a crush on then I have a dream about her so pretty much I am thinking of her from when I close my eyes until after I see her first period in school and then on and off the rest of the day.

• random sh*t

• I think about how great it would be to have someone to cuddle with :l

• Aww that's so sweet :) I hope you find that special someone you can cuddle with :)

• wouldnt bet on it

• Last night I thought about my body and how it physically hurts to move from snowboarding. Felt like I've been hit by a train and lived.

• Hmm maybe you should snowboard less? just till the pain becomes less or something, be careful.

• What ever I'm planning on doing the next day.

• ppl took my answr

• usually whatever girl I want to sleep with the most that day

What Girls Said 13

• what I'm studying. where I'm living. how old ill be when I'm done with school. how much itll cost. things I wish I had not done on the past. things I wish id explained. things I wish id done differently. my family. friends. what's going on in egypt. what's going on in palestine. poverty. genocide. history of native americans in u.s. human rights. sexist / racist arguments. category mistakes in philosophical or political debates. I think a lot about analogies yo put things in a different perspective. I think about the collapse of the soviet union. I think about what economies were like before major wars. I think about all the places I want to travel and routes to go where I want to go how long it will take how much it will cost. I think about conferences I did not attend or ones I want to attend. I think about trains / traveling- price wise- I think about how id use a Flexipass in europe. I think about northern ireland. I think about france & philosophy that came out of the 1700s. I think about what t means to think philosophically as apposed to scientifically as apposed to psychologically as apposed to politically. I think about soccer. I think about gymnastics.I think about archery about the bow that I just bought and ill have to put black tape over where it says little sioux because I know the company was not from the sioux people as it is plastic. the kind I want to get. I think about folk music that came out of peoples struggles & what kinds of stories are told. I think about all the folk singers I know of and how their music changed. I think of histories of diff countries diff states I compare them . I think of what I ate I make sure it was nutritionally acceptable & balanced. I think of how much energy I've exerted if I've exercised enough. I think of how much research I did if it was sufficient. Add up hours per activity & decide if its appropriate or I need to reschedule my time. I think of my job what I'm making how much more I need. I think of my aprt. what I can do to make it more efficient or aesthetically pleasing. or more educational. I think of snow boarding & how awesome it will be. I think of fencing & flamenco dancing. excited about that. I think about how like I am I have a chance to do the things I want to do- provided I work hard. Then again about my family/friends. I think about how I can help people or if I can. I think about camping. I think about how much sex many people have-how different it would be to sleep with someone and have sex regularly- or at all. I think of how glad I am that I do not feel pressured to have sex. And I wonder if ill ever trust anyone enough to have sex. And I think of how id like to have sex outside in the rain for the first time. I think of how fascinating the origin of rap &hip hop is. How its part of the oral tradition.. How some awful music promoted by the media causes them to be much maligned... Eventually switch my music to practice Spanish or French.. I do this As I drift off to sleep..

• Forgot... I think of pictures I took or will take the next day.I think of theatre. Plays I've been in, want to be in. Monologues I should work on. People I want to work with.. What Theater of Anthropology means (but one institute). Then I Invariably think of all the off shoots & subsets of fields these days. (and) I wonder if there is a true distinction outside of funding. Psychological of Anthropology/ Socio Psychology/ Psychological Geography etc

As a result I just think Philosophy of Science.

• hmm.. usually about what I want my dream to be about. yesterday was the only person who makes me nervous.

• Am I gonna open them again. Not talkin' about death, I always wonder did I forgot something or am I gonna be able to fall asleep when I close my eyes.

• this one guy... :)

• My imaginary boyfriend.Its my way of putting positive energy out into the universe so he will show up...sooner rather than later.:)

• Awww that is so cute :) I hope you get to meet him for real :)

• Well the law of attraction is not just for finding people Tyt,its also for anything you want in life...your career,job,flat...whatever.:)

Enchanted...yeah...it can happen!

• Ahhh interesting, I should look it up sometime. :)

• sleeping pills are bullsh*t.

• Usually my boyfriend or how bad my back is killing me

• Do you have a back problem? :/ If you do, do get it checked by the doctor

• Thanks for the advice :)

• Alls good, that's what this site is for. :)

• Usually I go over a summary of my day and what I need to do the next day. I also wonder where my life is going/ where I am going to end up after high school. If I like a guy I think about him before I go to sleep.

• All the things I did or did not accomplish that day...and vow to have better results tomorrow.

• i think about what happened during my day mostly

• If I should go to work or call in sick...hmmm, may just do that..

• D'aww the boys are so sweet talking about gurlz! =D

I think about all the sh*t I have to do tomorrow, i.e. schoolwork. :/

• I try not to think about anything or I'll never fall asleep. No lie. Once I did this over my crush and the fantasy kept going and going...the next this I knew my alarm was going off and I had a vibrator in my hand...true story.

• lol

that must have been a wild dream!

i've had them too! xP

• lol! hey, it happens.