Is it weird to wear boys' clothes if you are girl?

I sometimes buy and wear boys' shirts and pants, and also my dad's jackets if I feel like it. Do you think it's weird? Do you do it or would you ever do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think it's weird. I do it all the time ^^ Sometimes boys cloths are just more comfortable. You should not think it's weird either. EVERY single girl I have ever known has worn some type of boys clothing at one time or another. From hoodies and shorts, to jeans, athletic gear, shirts, and socks.

What Guys Said 4

• I wear boys' clothes all the time, though, I am a guy, haha. But seriously, it isn't strange. I don't know if you act like a tomboy, but it sounds like you dress like one, and this isn't strange or bad. Tomboy's get boyfriends all the time! There are lots of guys who like girls they can easily relate to.

Back in high school I always thought girls like you were cute! : )

• It's not weird at all.

As it's been stated, guys do like a girl that they can relate to.

But a lot of these girls who dress like guys are lesbians.

So that's why you may not see a lot of them with boyfriends.

If you can be the one straight cool chick, you're set.

• yeah, its not sexy one bit

• its how you fee. it isn't weird. some boys really like girls who are like them.

What Girls Said 7

• it's a little weird, but I wear guys jeans sometimes. I get smaller sizes so they fit. But I like the loose ones with a belt (but they're not usually that loose) then I like to rip them up. BUt I always wear a girl shirt with it like a hollister shirt (the ones with hollister onit, not the fashion tops er anything) BUt I don't know about ur dads jackets? Basically some times guys have cool, funny t-shirts I like to wear, but I get them small so they look like girls' shirts. and jeans can look fine too I guess.

SO. short answer, the to the point one

It's not weird if you add girly thing or touches to make it look like casual girls clothes, it can b a really cool style of yours if you do it right.

• I pretty much have to agree with kurkjianb. If done right, I see nothing wrong with it, and you can actually end up with some VERY cute styles. After all, that is how the "boyfriend-style" jeans came about, is it not?

• i wear my boyfriends hat sometimes but that's different aha.

i sometimes where his shirts... but that's like if I'm at his house & staying the nightttt or something... I don't think a regular guy on the street would think it was attractive but your boyfriend might would think its cute for you to wear his stuff

mine does :D

byee.

• Sometimes I like to shop the boys department. I find some cute things and there usually cheaper than shopping the juniors department.

I think it's a lot more acceptable for a girl to wear guys things than for a guy to wear girls things lol

• Haha Unless it's a guy you're good friends with and just decide to "girl" him up for kicks. I found out one of my guy friends would've actually made a decent-looking chick that way.

As for me shopping in the mens' department, that's where I got my hoodies and a couple tees. Most girl hoodies I've found were only 3/4 sleeve, but if I get a hoodie, I want it full sleeve. Not to mention, they're roomy, and roomy is so warm and wonderful when you're freezing!

• Some people who takes to the extreme like, binding their boobs, chopping off their hair for the guy's look and wearing guys' clothes all the time are people whom I call 'butch' (no offence seriously, just a name like blonde etc) lesbians some times, when they are in the men's role in a lesbian relationship.

i think*

• Depends how far you take it.

• No I don't think it looks right on a girl, sorry. I think it boyfriend jeans that are made for girls are OK though, but nothing that looks like it would come right out of a guy's closet.