Hair/skin tone preference? Let's see if there's a pattern...

In regards to the opposite sex, which hair color and skin tone do you find most attractive?

Also, please state your own NATURAL hair color and skin complexion.

I'm blond, somewhat fair skin, and prefer brunettes who are slightly tanned.

0|0
41|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If it makes any sense, I am currently pale with tan undertones-- but I certainly have the ability yo darken if I spend time exposed outside (which I try to avoid.) My haircolor is a slightly darker shade of brown, though natural blond and auburn highlights are very evident in sunlight.

What is my preference on a man? I do no discriminate; there are countless details that must come into a stronger play than mere exterior-- all have an equal chance in my eyes.

Having said that... I confess that I am fond of brown and black hair-- as well as my adoration for red and auburn!

Skin-tone is not much of a factor for me, either way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 40

• I have ABSOLUTELY no preference, lol! I find just about everybody sexy. I guess a turn on for me WOULD be if they had ridiculous, awesome hair. I don't know, something about either, unique long hair on guys, or a sexy fro, or just, I don't know, some sexy, awesome ridiculousness of hair on the opposite sex, makes me happy. I myself am a chocolate-toned girl, natural brown eyes, with natural cork screw curls. ^_^ They are pretty cute if I do say so myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown & darker hair, more fair skin. Now that I think about it, none of the guys that I think of being attracted to have really tanned skin.

I'm a brunette with pretty fair skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • my untanned skin tone is actually a very light olive, my eyes are hazel, and I have natrual near black hair. I prefer dark hair and tan skin on a guy, darker then me. I am a sucker for deep dark brown eyes. But it is not something that is a determining factor for dating. Just initial attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • im a dark brunette with pale skin and blue eyes. my other half has lighter brown hair, pale skin and blue eyes.. so I've gone for a near match lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm annoyingly pale with blond hair and blue eyes, and I think the most attractive look on a guy is really dark hair with light eyes, and kinda tanned skin...but only if that's a natural look for them because I obviously don't approve of skin cancer, or find that sexy at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm blond with fair skin, and I prefer guys with brown hair, light-tan skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I have light brown skin, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. I prefer pale guys/ girls with dark hair and colored eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • im brown skin, dark brown hair

i prefer guys with caramel skin and black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pale skin and dark hair.

I have medium brown hair and really pale skin, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • welll I'm fair skinned, my natural hair color is like almost a dark blond I guess? like a golden color with red highlights. its hard to describe. lol and welll typically I'm atrracted to dark brown hair/ medium tan skinned guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference.

2|1
    0|0
  • I know this question is 5 months old but I have golden brown hair with tan skin and I prefer dark hair color with dark skin tone... like darker than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fair skinned and have red hair. Though I like any coloring on a guy, my favorite would probably be brown/dark brown/black hair and fair-tan skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really white with medium auburn hair, and I've always had a thing for black hair and dark skin, like a different ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dark blond naturally, I have porcelain skin, and I prefer a pale boy with black hair. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like kinda tan guys, with really any color hair. Pale guys can be hot too though. I am a pale girl with medium blond hair, but during the summer I get kinda tan and my hair gets lighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have medium brown hair, dark brown eyes, and I'm tan

i like guys of many different colors and features but my strongest preference is:

medium brown hair, light blue eyes, and a killer golden tan :)

c

0|0
    0|0
  • My natural hair colour is brown with quite a fair skin. However, now I have red hair.?

I prefer guys with dark hair. I don't really care about skin colour but if I were to chose I would say pale.�

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a light skin tone and dark hair, me I'm really lightly tanned with black hair (naturally dark red/brown)

0|0
    0|0
  • Me:Brown/caramel tan skin, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair(naturally) although I've dyed it jet black

Preference Girl: Jet black hair, tan skin, brown eyes

Preference Guy:Blonde or Brunette with blue or brown or even gray eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • i've got dark brown hair, light brown eyes, slightly tanned skin. and history has shown that I have absolutely no set physical type at all lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to guys with tanish skin and brown hair.

I have dirty blond hair and fair skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I have slightly tan skin, black hair, and chocolate brown eyes. I really like a guy who's tannish, bright eyes, and dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am blond have fair skin tone, and I find guys with Blond hair and a pale tone hot. Such as Tom Felton. Then I think brunette guys with a tanner skin tone are also really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • my natural hair colour is a slightly dark brown and I'm tanned (naturally)

i prefer guys who are slightly tanned with sandy blond, or dark hair. but I don't see anything wrong with paler skin and lighter hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im blond and snow white skin. Idrc as long they R not as pale as me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am fair skinned with golden blond hair and blue/grey eyes

I prefer darker blond to medium brown hair and blue or brown eyes with slightly tan skin or fair

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown hair----and got a tan skin tone

--im attracted to tanned guys with brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sort of pale with dark brunette hair and hazel eyes, I usually prefer tanned guys with dark hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde,fair skinned. I prefer dark guys because I don't want my boyfriend to look like my brother. But I usually fall for anyone who looks good so it doesn't really matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• well I origante from Pakistan, so I have wheatish skink-tone and dark brown hair,

what you guys think of it?

1|0
    0|0
  • im fair skinned with brown eyes and light brown curly hair.

and I like straight hair (any color) fair skin and blue or brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • With me it depends on how the person is as an individual.. I have no specific preferences I follow.

3|0
    0|0