Guys how would you like your girl to dress?

like would it be unattractive to wear tight long sleeve shirts and pants? that's what I usually wear. any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pictures would help. "Tight" and long-sleeved shirts are too broad to call attractive or unattractive.

If you don't want to post pictures of yourself I would still recommend looking for some representative pictures on Google Image search to illustrate your point better though.

• theres the link

• Looks good. As long as you're not over-doing any emo look or anything like that, I'd say it's a good look.

• no I'm complete opposite from that lol

What Guys Said 5

• Try jeans. But it seems all right.

• No, that's my FAVORITE way for a girl to dress! I like the way the girl in the link has hers tucked in with a belt too, but even if it was tucked out with no belt it would be just as hot...

• What you showed in that link is OK. I like a woman to dress like Lauren Conrad or Cassadee Pope.

• Perfect.

• its not like its a terrible style. just not what I prefer

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to wear tight jeans, don't wear tight tops, and vice versa. Wearing tight both top and bottom gives a skimpy look. Very not elegant.

• okay yikes ha ha thanks I tend to wear tight jeans too lol

• I like a lot Megan Fox's style. It's pretty simple and casual but yet it's so right and hot.

• wear what fits your body