Wranglers and cowboy boots out of style now?

I'm a country boy and that's all I wear my t shirts come from Walmart and my dress shirts from atwoods or tractor supply I ain't out to change my look but I am curious if that look is out the window now

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep rockin your style,it sounds pretty awesome. Just in case you need a new pair of boots,theres a couple of options beside your question.:)

What Girls Said 6

• hell no I still wear cowboy boots :D

i just wish I had some wranglers, theyre a good brand and are supposed to be the right lengths for cowboy boots. anyways, me, I've got some corral boots. two hundred bucks, and worth every damn penny, I love em.

i don't think boots or wranglers will ever go out the window. I'm more into country :D

• I love my Boots :D and weather its in style or not kinda depends on what city you live in lol but idc

• I think people have different "swags" if you wanna call it but if your leaning more towards a bucolic look kinda style then why not as long as you look good you'll look very handsome it doesn't matter if its in style or not!

• it might not fit in an urban setting, but its definitely not out of style lol. wranglers and cowboy boots have just as much character as a pinstripe suit :)

• Thats a classic style. Its not neccessarily trendy but its not looked down upon either. If that's your personality, keep on wearing them. I live in Raleigh, NC (capital city...400,000+ people, quite urban) and at my suburban high school there is a guy who always wears his boots, jeans, button up shirts, and white cowboy hat. He definitely stands out from the rest (and then he's also like 6'4...) but in a good way. He's that country guy but he's also that friendly, funny, cool guy.

• who cares if it's in style or not? wear what you want :)

What Guys Said 2

• Cowboy boots sort of dance around the edge of being in style. They haven't been in officially for about 500 years, though, LOL. Nevertheless, I never take mine off. I dunno. As for wranglers, I dunno, I guess its the same situation. Its a style in its own right, independent of fads and fashions, you know?

• Here in Tampa they are ONLY worn by yuppie guys that wear button up shirts that barely fit.

I wear boots because they last longer than shoes and that's what I was raised wearing. Flip flops, boots or barefoot.

• Hah, really? Nobody wears them where I live. Like nobody. I have no idea what it suggests, heh.

Mm. They last a long time, mine are 41 years old.

• In my city it's still a fashion because we live near the border with Mexico so their culture mixes with the American one.

But if you're like in the middle/northern states then it's probably not fashionable.

I would say that the biggest point is how good you make the outfit look...if you really know how to work the style then people should be surprised and amazed instead of thinking, "what?"