GUYS What would you do if your girlfriend decided to dread her long locks of hair?

was a sweet caring happy hippie with gorgeous long strawberry blond hair and one day she up and decided to dread her long locks of hair went out and got an anti eyebrow and stuck beads in her hair would you still love her or would you send her out the door keep in mind she is still the super sweet outdoorsy girl you fell in love with...

Well my boyfriends birthday is coming up so I am un Dreading my hair for him and dying it back to its lucious color of a redish blond color :) I am keeping the anti-eyebrow though since I love it hopefully it keeps past the rejection stage

Most Helpful Guy

• If I knew she was a keeper, Id stay with her.

But, I think people with nice hair should NEVER get dreads...

Id hate to hate kiss, or have hot sex while someones dreads are smacking my face. But do what you like with yourself, its you're body, your life =)

You just might find someone with different views than I do.

~dyn

What Guys Said 7

• If I loved her I wouldn't leave her, & any girl has the right to do whatever with her own hair, but I can't say whether or not I'd like it till I saw it...

• well..it's her choice if she wanna do anything with her body. I guess I'd not leave anyone for that reason.

• ok know it all LiliStargazer,hahahhaaa.jkjkkjkjkjjkjk, I would still gently brush them out while You slept,cuz mah friend Kelly had beautiful long black hair and she got the dreadlocks and she got the fleas,cuz she was outdoorsy,and she had to shave her beautiful hair :'(

curious? why You wanna be DreadLocked in the first place? is it the oppression?depression?

repression? supression? or just posing?

• i would gently brush out those dreads while You slept :D

cuz they nappy and You end up havin to shave ya head

cuz You gets infested ;( because You outdoorsy...

• they aren't nappy as a matter of fact I wash them every other day and actually if done right dreads are cleaner than most straight hair. Sorry yeah I love myself too much to let myself get dirty or nappy

• YaY! lilistargazer,Well Done!

• i'd shave her head...LOL

• I'm sorry I tried to understand what you wrote but I just couldn't.

• So I had long straight hair. now I almost have dreadlocks I have yet to finish 4 as soon as I finish them I am gonna go get an anti eyebrow piercing to celebrate that I finished them my boyfriends not to thrilled but then again I never cared what anyone else thought I LOVE me which I am sure is why my boyfriend loves me regardless

What Girls Said 1

• Whats an anti brow?

• its a facial piercing that goes below your eye following your cheek bone I'm weird and I think it looks hot on chicks my boyfriend hates it but still loves me regardless I feel so lucky :D

• why is it called an anti BROW if its under your eye oh you mean like arching your cheekbone? well anyways that's silly. if you like it why should you think you are weird for liking it. support yourself. you'll be with yourself the longest:)