Stepping stones to his heart ;)

OK, so there's this guy I have a huge crush on. He knows I like him, and I'm sure that deep down he likes me too. He can't take his eyes off me, for goodness sake, and those eyes tell me all I need to know! All he needs is a little nudge. ;)

So, what would be the best way to do this? Be sweet and flirty, to make him a little jealous? Cute, simple and funny, to make him smile? Party crazy, to make him see that I'm good fun? Or any other way that you could think of?

Oh, by the way, I'm not trying to be something I'm not, or pretend to be something different, just develop an attitude that'll make him see me the way I want him to see me.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. get naked

2. find his house

3. show up at his front door

4. ring bell

5. ?

6. PROFIT!

but in all seriousness don't do that. haha.

I'd say just like do stupid little things that can be considered flirty. Like wading up a piece of paper, and just tossing it at him. Try to hit him where he'll feel it, like around the face. He'll probably do this back if he's interested. lol I know I would.

Try to get him to notice, that your noticing him. So like you know he can't keep his eyes off you, don't take your eyes off him, and like let him discover, hey this girl is checking me the f*** out. haha. hmmmm..

I can't think of anything else at the moment. :P

• haha wow best answer. :P

• hahhaah I clicked best answer by accident, but whatever you were the only one to aswer xD

• OH, hahahahaha Oh well.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0