What can I wear??

Based on my body type, what can I wear? I am 5'8", skinny (120ish lbs) but not really "petite." I have a 27" waist (which is really short) 34B to a A bust size, 38" hips and 34" inseam for my pants. Anyways, I really don't know what I can wear according to my body type. I am hour glassed shaped, just not REALLY curvy. I have a short waist, no boobs and long legs. What can I wear? Do guys like a body type like mine?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course guys will like your body type! You might not be a super hourglass, but it sounds like you look great. And don't worry about breast size or long legs or anything like that. There will be guys who will like that.

What Guys Said 1

• short baggy lightweight dress with jeans is hot

just read fashion magazines, helps =]

• You know those skinny jeans, well I really don't like those jeans that much. I don't think it makes any girl look very good. What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• Wow. sounds like long skinny jeans with boots, maybe an oversized sweater on top?

A mini with tights and boots and a long-sleeved bodysuit and a vest would look good on you too.

Maybe go with a pleated skirt and tuxedo ruffled blouse and heels.

• I swear that everything you just said sounds like a different language! Haha. Incredible.

• Lol exactly what I had in mind but couldn't really be able to put into words lol

itd be more funny if ur becky in fashion ccourse XD