What kind of guys do you check out?

overall everywhere, and more specifically the gym.

and what kind of guys do you not even look at? (eg. not tall, not good looking etc, not ripped)

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Women checkout guys that are like Kobe Bryant,Brett Favre,David Beckham,Ryan Seacrest,John Cena,Justin Beiber,Justin Timberlake,Lil Wayne,Slim Shady, and the guys on the show Jersey Shore.

The rest of us guys are screwed when it comes to getting a good looking woman unless we have money.

0|2
    1|1

What Girls Said 13

• Overall, it's usually um, the attractive ones? Haha, obviously. If I dig a guy's style, that'll usually catch my eye at first (although it doesn't matter much to me in the long run). And if they give off a good vibe and seem like a chill person, if they seem interesting. Good hair and/or facial hair will also get my attention, LOL.

The only guy I've ever "checked out" (LOL, I dislike this term for some reason, but I digress) at the gym was this scruffy indie-type guy eating soup and reading in the cafe at the gym, hahaha. I usually don't find too many of the people there especially attractive.

Guys I don't really look at are super clean-cut (like, wearing all Abercrombie or something, I dunno), Jersey Shore-type guys, frat-type guys, guys who seem really arrogant and/or stupid, haha.

2|1
    0|0
  • All guys. Hey, I don't discriminate.

Everyone deserves to be checked out at least once in their life.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like guys with nice hair and friendly smiles that look approachable. Now the types I don't even bother to look at are, fat guys, anyone that looks like they're from the jersey shore, guys that dress preppy, guys who wear more make up than me, guys who are stupid, guys who are younger than me, jocks, guys who look wimpy, and guys who look like Justin Beiber. But my ideal guy doesn't have to be tall or muscular, as long as they are taller than me (5'2) and as long as they are not fat I'm happy.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't check out guys at the gym.

But in general these kinds of dudes:

link

link

link

link

Ah...can't stop myself! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look at guys with faces that I can't register within my "imprint" of a human face.

Imprinting occurs at an early age and determisn what you feel comfortable with and attracted to.

i look at tall, broad shouldered guys with good posture (not muscular or ripped though). I'm taller and broad shouldered myself.

Face> link

It's a close look to all the guys/men I grew up around in my culture.

So I guess I feel comfortable around that look, sort of "at home".

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly ones. I don't like a lot of muscle though. I don't look at the muscular ones. I don't care about height unless I'm significantly taller.

2|0
    0|0
  • I generally look at guys with a decent face, nice hair, broad shoulders, masculine and who are fairly tall. I don't look at guys with ugly faces, feminine, fat, bad hair, skinny, small shoulders. This all only on face value though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys who dress well. I love when guys have a nice smile or eyes aswel haha! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hot ones.

2|0
    0|1
  • Guys that are over 6' and are around my age - 6' tall is very rare in LA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk. ONES I FIND ATTRACTIVE?

0|0
    0|0
  • all guys that pass me. just because I check them out though, doesn't mean I'm into them or find them attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • The guys that their eyes catches mine, the ones with confident, taller than me, can be both outgoing and shy, and they know how to treat a girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I would assume that Attractive guys are the general rule.

At the gym the big guys will always get the looks, whether it's in awe, attraction or repulsion.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Black ones.

1|0
    0|2