Why do you like wearing your boyfriend's clothes?

why do you like wearing your boyfriends clothes?

when a guy gives you clothes would you say you love them for someone special who you may be in love with and you like them just for a friend who you could only see as nothing more then a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, when I had a boyfriend, I loved wearing

his sweaters to sleep :)

but I don't understand your 2nd question ?

• Why is that?

i gave her two sweaters and she said she loved them?

• thats cuuute.

is she your girlfriend ?

• no, that's what the journal is for though.(:

What Girls Said 2

• i like wearing one of my boyfriend's old shirts to sleep in, I guess it just has to do with the fact that it reminds me of him, and I just feel like he's there with me even when he's not. Like when he's away, I like to steal one of his sweaters and when I miss him I'll just put it on and its like he's there with me, because it smells like him and it just reminds me of him...

• What about after washing it? would the smell go away?

• surprisingly not. my boyfriend was in swim team and so even after I wash this sweatshirt he gave me, it still smells like chlorine, which reminds me of him :)

• It just makes you tingly inside, I love wearing a guys jacket even if he isn't my boyfriend. I love when its too big and it smells like him. :)

What Guys Said 0