Kardashian silly bands?

would you buy/wear them so that you could have a silly band silhouette of one of the girls? I can't even believe this...

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like something retards would be into

What Guys Said 1

• No I wouldn't, not because of Kim Kardashian, but because I detest sillybands. I'm early two thousands fashion, I wear the wrist bands, like Livestrong and etc.

Silly bands are just odd to me, why wear something a band in the shape of an elephan, and as soon as it gets on your wrist, it looks like a tangled mess. Lol, anyways, no I wouldn't wear them.

What Girls Said 4

• ZOMG, I'm going to get seven million zillion packs. I'm going to wear them everyday, and wish before I go to sleep that I'm a kardashian. Not.

• I just vomited in my mouth.

• ew. that sounds gross

• This is stupid. I hate kim kardashian. She's so overrated. She's not even that pretty, she's got an average looking face and I think she's a little fat

• she's didn't even do anything to become famous, she just spend all her money making sure she is famous